Cakes are a part of every celebration, often thinking that we cannot make a good cake we choose the option of spending so much bucks on a cake but this is a misconception, we cam make perfect cakes at out home. All we need is an Oven or OTG , a correct recipe and appropriate ingredients.Though you will require little skill to do icing over cake but that could also be you piece of cake after some practice. Try this basic sponge recipe, it can also become a good part of your celebration.
Time: 30-35 minutes
– 100 Gm Refined Flour
– 100 Gm Butter
– 100 gm Caestar Sugar
– 3 Eggs
– 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
– 5-6 Drops Vanilla Essence
-20 ml Milk
– Beat The eggs with vanilla essence util they become fluffy and around 3 times in volume.
– Cream Butter in a bowl until pale yellow in color and gets light, Add sugar to it and mix it well
– Pour in around 2 Tbsp of egg to it and Fold gently with the butter sugar mixture. Repeat this till all the egg and butter gets mixed properly without any Lumps.
-Add Milk, Sieve Refined flour and baking powder to it and mix with cut and fold method using a silicon Spatula.
– Take a half pound cake Mold and line it with fat and butter paper over it or instead of paper dust it with flour
– Add the mixture and Bake at 180 c for 20 min until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
NOTE: If lumps are formed in batter while folding eggs in butter add 1 tbsp of flour and mix it to remove the lumps
– Once the cake mix it ready Bake it do not keep it for Long time.