Served With Coulis ,Caramel or chocolate sauce. Panna Cotta is an Italian Dessert, prepared by molding Fresh Sweetened Cream using Gelatin, Often flavored with different natural and artificial Flavors. This chilled,melt in mouth pudding is relished all around the globe. Plenty of variants are there, but this one comes with the freshness of mint,nutty flavor of coconut and pungent Candied Ginger.
– 1 Cup Skimmed Milk
– 2 Cup Fresh Cream
– 1/3 Cup Sugar
– 1+1/2 Tsp Gelatin
– 2 Tsp Dried Mint Powder
– 1 Tbsp Freshly chopped Mint
– 2 Tbsp Desiccated Coconut
– Add gelatin to 1 Tbsp Warm water, mix it and keep it aside.
– Bring Cream ,sugar and Dried Mint powder on low flame in a heavy bottom saucepan until it comes to boil, stirring occasionally
– Then Add Milk, Fresh Mint and Gelatin mixture to it and cook it for 2-3 minutes
– Put them Into Ramekin molds and set them in refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
– Scrape the edges of the mold and demold them on a plate.
– Top it with 1/2 Tbsp of Desiccated coconut on each and garnish with Mint and Candied Ginger.
For Candied Ginger:
– Peel the ginger Root and cut them into 1/8 inch thick Slices
– In a pan, Boil them in water for 20-25 minutes until Tender
– Drain them but keep 1/4 cup of cooking liquid aside.
– Take equal Quantity of Sugar to that of ginger, Put Ginger, sugar in cooking liquid on medium flame until the liquid is evaporated and a thick coat of sugar syrup is there on Ginger slices.
– coat them with caster sugar and store it.
National Soup of Italy, Minestrone is a thick soup made from tomatoes,onions,vegetables usually topped with pasta or boiled Rice. Classical soup has a fixed recipe but modernism led to use of the available seasonal ingredients, Every continental menu features this soup as an appetite to be relished and a healthy option to take.Non Vegetarian version is also made using chicken stock as a base or any other meat broth. 1/3rd part is vegetables and rest 2/3rd is Liquid.
Portion : 4
Type : SOUP
– 1+1/2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
– 2 Medium Diced Onions
– 6-8 Chopped Garlic cloves
– 200 Gm Tomato Concasse
– 1 Liter Vegetable Stock
– 1 Small Diced Carrot
– 30 Gram French Beans/ Green Peas
– 2 chopped celery Stalks
– 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano
– 2-3 Gm Fresh Basil
– Salt as per Taste
– 1 Tsp Black pepper
– 20 Gm Parmesan Cheese
– Heat Olive Oil on Medium Flame, Add diced onions and cook till Translucent, Add chopped Garlic and cook for 30 sec.
– Add Carrots , celery stalks ,green Peas. Cook for a while and add tomato concasse to it.
– Add veg Stock and Bring it to Boil. Low the flame and simmer it for around 10-12 minutes.
-Add macaroni and simmer until it softens and all the ingredients gets cooked.
– Adjust the seasoning( salt, pepper,Oregano).
– Put it in Bowls and Top it with Fresh Basil before Serving.
This cheesy dip goes well with fried as well as non fried food, so pick your finger food and dip it in this cheesy garlic sauce of dipping consistency to enhance the appetite of your meal.It is so simple that anyone can make it.
Time: 10 Min
Course: Sides (Dips)
– 1/2 cup grated mozzarella Cheese
– 2 Tsp Finely chopped Garlic
– 2 Tbsp fresh Cream
– Salt as per taste
– 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
– Blend Cheese and cream in a food processor,you can also add very little water to adjust the consistency
– Mix in Chopped Garlic, salt and pepper
– Dip is ready
If you Don’t have a food Processor-
– Cream cheese using a spoon or spatula, add cream,salt, pepper and mix them well such that cream and cheese are not separated, they should mix together
This Dip Can Be accompanied with Baked Potato wedges. For recipe CLICK HERE
Street food stalls to expensive food outlets, ‘Nutri Kulcha'(soybean chunks with baked Kulcha) has made a good impression on street food lovers of Punjab in last few years.I have been craving this from half decade in my hometown or wherever i go in Punjab i would definitely find people serving this delectable combination of spicy soybean and classic Indian bread. Classically served with mint chutney and pickled onions, it can be made more appetizing and healthy at home.
Time : 25-30 min
– 1 Bowl Soybean Chunks
– 1+1/2 Tbsp Oil
– 3 medium Onion
– 2 Tomatoes
– 2 inch dice Ginger(optional)
– 3 Tbsp Yogurt
– 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
– 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
– 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
– 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
– Salt ( as per Taste)
– Coriander leaves/ Mint
– Boil soya chunks in hot water with little salt added to it, until they are soft & tender.
– Stain & Remove water by squeezing gently and chop them in small pieces
– Dice onions , chop deseed tomatoes and chop ginger finely.
– Add oil in hot pan, add onions and once they get golden brown in color add ginger garlic paste to it.
– Saute for a minute,add tomatoes and all powdered spices to it.
– once tomatoes get little soft, Add soya chunks to it along with 1 cup of water.
– simmer it for 10 minutes and then add yogurt. cook it for further 10 minutes until spices leave their oil and the chunks absorb all the flavor and become tender
Garnish it and Serve with baked Kulcha & onions 🙂
Add Chat Masala at the end to make it little Tangy