From a Big Restaurant to a small Food Truck or outlet, This variation of French Fries is served as an accompaniment or it is accompanied with sour cream and Sauce.Large unpeeled wedges of Potatoes are baked or fried which is an all time favorite of junk food eaters.I will show you the Baked version of this which is as simple as making french fries.
– 4 Medium Size Potatoes
– 3 Tbsp Oil
– 1 Tsp Salt
– 1/2 Tsp Mixed Herb Seasoning
– Wash Potatoes properly and Par Boil them(upto 70%), after boiling rinse them properly using a dry kitchen towel.
- Cut them into half lengthwise , then half into another half making wedges, cut another Half making 8 wedges(unpeeled) from 1 potato
- Coat all the wedges with oil and seasonings and put them on a Baking tray
- Put them in a Preheat oven at 200 degree c and bake them for 20-25 minutes untill golden brown and tender.
Serve with the Sauce you Want