If your omelette get sticks to the Pan while cooking. Gratinate(pan with omelette) in a salamander for a minute, it will be easily removed
Italian Penne Pasta made with creamy white sauce with Italian Seasoning.
TIME: 20 MIN
– 150 gm Pasta
– 300 ml Milk
– 1 Tbsp Flour
– 1 Tbsp Butter
– 1/2 Tbsp Salt
– Half Onion
– 1 Bay Leaf
– 2 Cloves
– Oregano (optional)
- Boil Pasta in Hot water to ALA-DANTE ( biting consistency)
- Make Bechamel Sauce for the Pasta. For recipe of Bechamel Sauce CLICK HERE
After Making The sauce.Add the Pasta to a Pan with little olive oil and put sauce over it.
Cook it for further 3-4 minutes
- Add Oregano, Chilli Flakes and serve hot with Bread
To Know How To Boil Pasta Perfectly : CLICK HERE
Bechamel Sauce is one out of the six mother Sauces of French Cuisine. Originated in Italy It is a thick white sauce made from white Roux and Milk. It is a base for various other sauces such as Mornay( bechamel with Cheese),Cardinal(bechamel with onion Puree).This sauce has a creamy taste and used in various dishes such as Cauliflower Mornay, Lasagne etc. A perfect Bechamel is clear white in color having a thick consistency and a creamy flavor.
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED FOR SAUCE:
- 300 ml Milk
- 1+1/2 Tbsp Butter
- 1+1/2 Tbsp Flour
- Half Onion
- 2 cloves
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/2 Tbsp Salt
1. Add Milk to a Pan and put it on flame. Wrap a Bay Leaf Over a half of Onion using 2 Cloves and Put it in the milk.Heat this till it becomes little hot (60-65°C)
- Take another Pan and put it on Flame. Add Butter, Flour and saute it for 30-4o Sec to make white Roux.
3- Add the hot Milk(removing the onion) in the Pan with Roux on medium flame and continuously whisk it so that it does not form any Lumbs
Once It obtains a thick Sauce consistency, add salt to it and the final mixture obtained is