Gram Flour also known as “Besan” in Indian household is a fine textured flour made from roasted ground chickpeas. Some people use raw chickpeas for makingflour but its bitter in Taste,used daily in Indian kitchen it is also a Staple ingredient of Pakistan and Nepal.
– It is the Basic Ingredient Of Chilla(pancake), Boondi and Bhujjia.
– It is the Most Common Ingredient of Gujarati Cuisine widely used in making Dishes like Khandvi,Dhokla,Fafda etc.
– It is a very Important Binding agent used in various dishes and can be replaced with EGG for binding.
– it is used in many Desserts and Gluten Free Baking.
– It is also Primary ingredient of very famous Indian Pakodas ( Fried Snacks)
– It is Gluten free and full of Proteins,which controls Cholesterol level in blood.
– It keeps our brain young and reduces the risk of colon Cancer.
– It is good source of Folic Acid Which produces red blood cells.
NUTRITION VALUE (Per 100gm)
|enERGY||1,600 kJ (385kcal)|
|Dietary fiber||10 g|